Returns and Cancellations
To return pet food and nutritional products
Before you return it... Give it a chance!
We find most pets immediately love our nutritious and high-quality pet food and can taste the goodness in every bite; however, some pets take a little more time to become familiar with this high-quality food. Be patient, and don't be concerned if your pet doesn't eat as much initially. This may be for one of several reasons.
- Just like humans, some pets need time to learn to enjoy "eating healthy"
- With a high-quality diet like pawTree, most pets will actually eat less (and poop less)
- Your pet will not starve, when they're hungry they'll eat!
Also, some pets simply have a taste preference for one protein source over another (for example they might enjoy turkey better than duck, or the opposite). Before canceling and returning your pet food, let our customer service professionals work with you and our veterinarian recommendations to find another appropriate food recipe your pet can try. Contact us at 855.697.2987 for a free consultation.
If you're still not satisfied, we'll simply refund your purchase. It's that simple. We want your pet to be healthy, and we want you to be happy and satisfied.
To return other products like pet bowls, blankets, collars, toys, etc:
- Returns or exchanges are accepted on unused items in resalable condition within 30 days of purchase. Sale Items are only eligible for exchanges or credit. Display Items and Business Supplies are Final Sale. Items must be returned in the original packaging and accompanied with original proof of purchase. Items not in their original packaging are subject to a $10 restocking fee. Gift Cards and Final Sale items cannot be returned.
How it works:
- Your petPro will be happy to assist you with your return. If you are unable to contact your petPro, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 855.697.2987